At Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of “PRIZED Team” (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore’s aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
- Review and develop Learning & Development policies
- Assist in the design and implementation of Learning and Development framework and systems
- Design and implement effective leadership and new hire orientation programs
- Develop total learning road map for employee
- Engage key stakeholders to identify learning needs and prioritise training needs for the organisation
- Identify, assess and recommend various form of training initiatives to meet division and/or individual training requests
- Administer Learning Needs Analysis exercise
- Track and ensure training requirement are completed in relation to employee’s development plan, onboarding plan and on-the-job training plan/schedule
- Involved in designing and developing training content and delivery approach for in-house training programmes
- Evaluate and review the effectiveness of in-house & external training programmes
- Forecast, manage and track the annual training budget
- Manage the Learning Management System, providing data for management reporting purposes and coordinating E-learning programmes.
- Good degree in Business or HRM or the equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in training and development with evident tracked record of achievements in training management, planning, monthly reporting and organising training programmes and workshops
- Able to work independently, yet a team-oriented player in delivery results and meeting training needs in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, project management and presentation skills
- Ability to accomplish timely and high quality work, and handle a variety of duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP system
- ACTA certification preferred
Why not do an international qualification like the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and once you have that then you convert over to ACTA! Have an international qualification rather than a local one.