LOCATION: Yard in Singapore
START DATE: January 2016
DURATION: 1 year renewable
WORKING SCHEDULE: 6 days a week
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Performing a variety of commissioning, troubleshooting and repair of various instrumentation including, but not limited to, calibration of input sensors such as temperature, flow, level and pressure transducers, analysers, fire & gas devices and other monitoring equipment.
To demonstrate a full understanding of all applicable policies and work methods associated with assigned duties to commission and maintain instrumentation equipment and to perform other duties as required.
· Permit to Work system.
· HSE policies and completion management systems. Instrument theory, work methods, tools and testing equipment used in the commissioning of Oil & Gas Facilities.
· Fire & Gas equipment.
· Process control.
· ICSS (Integrated Control & Safety System).
· Addressable Fire Detection system.
· Preparation and submittal of MC and PC dossiers for handover to operations.
· As Building of documents and drawings.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Lead Engineers needs to have a minimum fifteen years of relevant industrial experience, and minimum ten years in oil and gas or petrochemical industries, this must include extensive previous commissioning experience on FPSO projects. They will be fully conversant with the applicable National / International Codes and Standards.
Good communication skills in English