jobsDB ref: JSG400003003140412
Due to fast growth of our learning & development initiatives, we are on the lookout for a Training Executive to assist the smooth planning and delivery of all RedMart Academy training activities. This role will focus on administrative and training delivery support to the RedMart Academy, which provides in-house learning and development activities, working closely with the Learning and Development Manager to effectively meet the day to day training needs for RedMart.
- Coordinate and oversee training and development related activities in the RedMart Academy as directed by the Senior Manager, Learning and Development.
- Assist with design and delivery of in-house training programs for varying levels of individuals and groups within RedMart.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all Academy programs for success, modifications, and ROI and report results quarterly.
- Coordinate with Operations Training Executive to manage and update training calendars, activities, and records.
- Manage, maintain and update Redmart Academy training course materials.
- Administer and schedule all Academy courses.
- Liaise with external agencies such as WDA, e2i, Spring to leverage funding opportunities and rebates for training activities.
- Planning and organizing skills. We do more with less, and we focus on what we have, what we can do, and getting the job done effectively and well.
- Communication skills. Getting our important messages across effectively to a diverse and multi leveled workforce.
- Adaptability and problem solving. We are solutions focussed and creative problem solvers.
- Perseverance. Building a great company that customers love is hard work. Many challenges await and we are looking for team members we can count on when things get tough.
- High business Impact. We are results oriented. We value people who focus on the right things and get them done.
- 3+ years experience as a trainer and coordinator.
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) Workforce Development and Training or similar adult learning qualification would be advantageous.
- Familiarity or experience with a LMS.
- Familiarity with Google Drive / Docs / Sheets.
- Professional level proficiency in English and at least one other language. Malay, Mandarin or Tamil would be advantageous in view of business communications.
Please follow the link to submit your application today.
Candidates who require work passes need not apply.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
RedMart is Singapore’s leading online supermarket, offering an unparalleled selection of quality fresh food, household essentials and general merchandise. We are a pioneering, customer-centric e-commerce and logistics company, providing both an online B2C retail offering and a marketplace platform for independent brands and retailers to sell their products. RedMart was founded in August 2011 by Roger Egan, Vikram Rupani and Rajesh Lingappa. The company is backed by well-respected investors including Eduardo Saverin, Garena, SoftBank Ventures, Visionnaire Ventures, Toivo Annus, and Golden Gate Ventures.
At RedMart, you’ll join a tribe of inspiring people from all around the globe; moving fast, provoking change and having plenty of fun along the way. Whether you’re hired to create, solve, sell or support, you will make an enormous impact on our number 1 quest – saving our customers time and money for the more important things in life.
Bring your ideas and join us on our journey to deliver the future.
Why not take up the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and get internationally recognised instead!